Saturday, August 21, 2010
Today
Today was such a good day. There are days I am in the "zone" as a woman...and really accomplishing the feminine purpose that God has for me. When I woke up, I immediately felt good today, where some days it is a struggle to wake up, or I hurt somewhere. Today, I felt rejuvenated and alive after a good night's sleep, and ready to start the day! I could smell coffee brewing in the kitchen, and Tom must have heard me stirring, because he came in and gave me a kiss. I gathered some things around me that I wanted to read, and I drank coffee in bed while reading. The light was beautiful in the house when I walked into the kitchen, and I thought it would be a great day to make a coffeecake, so I dug out my recipes. The ripe pears looked so good, so I settled for that and a blueberry bagel, and got to work. Work for me today was sorting papers--preschool and personal--transferring pictures to the computer, light housecleaning, searching for recipes, babysitting, and running to the grocery store for a gift, card, and a few other things we needed. We ended the day by celebrating a surprise 40th for Laurie at Thirsty's. Good friends, good food, laughter, happy conversations, love...the stuff life is made of. Tomorrow I'm going to start my weight-loss portion of the blog. Good night, all!
Labels:
end of summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment