Today's feat was getting into "blackboard" on the FHSU website. I'm a student once again. I have completed a master's degree and I had to read the syllabus twice (for understanding). The class will be hard, but good for me.I've been in the little kid world for over two years now, so we'll see how I do with entering the academic world once again. My word choice will have to get larger than: "O.k. sweetie. Do it like this! Play nice. In a minute... What color is it?"
You get the picture. It is essentially the same as entering the work world after being home with your own kids for a number of years. You think your brain turned to mush, but it really didn't. It was there all along. It is like a muscle and needs exercised. So here goes in exercising my brain. It wouldn't be a bad idea to exercise my body once again also.
I forgot to post something darling Carson said. I was telling Chelsea a story and naming lots of names in succession and Carson said "don't forget...da da da da da." He hears people say that when they mean "etc." I laughed and laughed.
I am thanking God today for my many many blessings. It has been wonderful to slow down this summer and do things that I have wanted to do for years. I even have my goals for next summer! The goal is to go through keepsakes under the bed and the crawl space.
I LOVE MY FAMILY! I am so proud of all my kids and what they are doing in the world. They are all wonderful kids and so are their spouses. How can one woman be so blessed? I will let you ponder that. Until tomorrow...
Mrs. C
No comments:
Post a Comment