Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blessed is BEST!

I have to be the most blessed woman in the world. I am so grateful to God that Cameron came home for a visit for my birthday and to see Easton. (And everyone else!) It is a dream come true. I have been missing him SOOOOOO much. I know the girls feel bad like they think I love him more, and that is not true at all. I just have never spent a birthday without all my kids around, so this year was hard, and a little weird. Now it all feels normal and happy. I love the noise in the house! All the laughter, loud talking, playing, ideas flowing back and forth. Family is the sweetest sound in the world, and I give all the glory to God. God, I love you more than anything, and am so thankful you gave me this wonderful FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment