Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Friends are Amazing!

Mokas was the spot for a coffee date this afternoon with my good friend Molly. It has been months and months since I've seen her, and I missed her so! It was fun to share about the last months while drinking delicious specialty coffee (for me) and a steamer (for my caffeine-free friend)! How do you do it, Molly? I have at least a pot of coffee a day, and about 20-24 ounces of soda. I am WIRED!!! I'm hoping the old ticker doesn't get too "rattled" and can keep on ticking for many years even though I have sped it up most of my life. What is a girl who is trying to live two lives in one supposed to do? I need energy, and lots of it. Check the sidebar for my "likes." So much to do, so little time.... I'm really glad for the time I had with a friend today. Friends are flowers in the garden of life.

I fixed garlic-crusted salmon, sourdough bread and steamed peas for supper. Yum, yum. We had some leftover cookies and cream dessert from yesterday, and it was very delicious. In a moment, I'm going to start writing my rough draft, but I felt the need to compose a post on my blog. Maybe jumpstarting my writing in this way will be an inspiration. One can only hope and pray. I'm such a procrastinator!!!

Will we have the 6-9 inches of snow tomorrow they are predicting? Will it interfere with having school? Spring, where are you? I started wearing turquoise and lime green about a week ago, but am back to the burgundys and browns today. Winter, winter, go away. Phoenix is only 12 days away. Only 12 days from the biggest bear hug in the world from Cameron. I love my KIDS! Hope I can see them all together this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment