Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Can It Get Any Better Than This?

What a day...I feel so relaxed. This is more relaxed than I have felt in over three years! I am finally getting caught up managing preschool, my life, and my house full of stuff. Yesterday, Tom and I moved furniture and items for over 5 hours. We realize that there are so many things we need to get rid of now that the kids are grown, but right now we are just excited to get new carpeting and focus on our upcoming spring break trip to Phoenix! Today, I've snuggled in bed reading the bible and drinking coffee, leisurely put on makeup, added preschool pictures to Shutterfly, driven through McDonald's for a Coke and Wendy's for fries and a bacon cheeseburger, worked on my FHSU class, started a fire, and watched Dr. Phil and Oprah. Celine Dion was on and the way she kisses and sings to her babies reminds me of the way I sang to Michelle, Chelsea, Cameron, and now Carson and Easton. God is so good. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Can it get any better than this???

No comments:

Post a Comment