Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whew!

I am one tired "puppy." Tom got sick last night (violently ill!) and I had to sleep downstairs. Neither one of us got to enjoy the new carpeting in the bedroom. The new carpeting is amazing, and we are getting everything put back together little by little. Tomorrow they are going to lay the carpet in the living room and do the entry hall with new ceramic tile. Then the last thing will be the carpeting down the stairs and stretching the carpeting in the basesment family room. Getting this house in shape has been one massive project! We are hoping to buy a new front door, and we will be done for awhile. I could use some knitting time! But alas, my assignment for my reading class awaits, and I'm going to have an Oscar party for the kids Sunday night, so I will have to clean house this weekend. I'm so glad mom is getting treatment and is feeling better....what a blessing. I couldn't have hoped or prayed things would turn out this well for mom. I am amazed by You, God. Whew, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment