Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

God is good....all the time

Spring snow! Bah, humbug. I know I should be happy, but I'm not. I'm ready for spring. I guess we haven't had enough winter to appreciate spring. Adversity makes us grow, and makes us stronger.

It was so good to get the house put back together tonight after almost five days of having everything moved and torn up with getting new carpeting. It is amazing to have new carpeting, and amazing to have my home look so good. I had no idea how the worn carpeting was "wearing" on me. When something is worn out, I like to replace it. Tom and I have worked hard to become debt-free and we have continued to speak the Word over our situation. I give God all the glory for our new carpeting and for the last of the debts being paid off by March. God is good...all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being debt free! Can't wait to celebrate with you when you get here :)

    ReplyDelete